SEND Information Report / FAQs
Please read St Joseph's SEND Information Report below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is SEND
- How do I raise concerns?
- How will staff support my child?
- How will the curriculum be matched to my child?
- How will I know how my child is doing?
- What support is there for my child's wellbeing?
- How does the school manage medicines through the day?
- What specialist services are accessed by St Joseph's?
- What training do staff supporting SEND children receive?
- How will my child be included in trips?
- How accessible is the setting environment?
- How will St Joseph's prepare my child for the next stage of education?
- How are St Joseph's resources allocated and matched to children's SEND?
- How is the decision made about the type of support my child will receive?
- How can I be involved?
- What is Graduated Response?