What specialist services are accessed by St Joseph's?
What specialist services are accessed at St Joseph's?
We work closely with a range of external agencies including:
- Speech and Language Therapy Service (SALT);
- Behaviour Support Service (BSS);
- Special Education Needs Specialist Services (SENSS);
- Educational Psychology Service;
- Community Paediatricians;
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHs);
- Occupational and Physiotherapy team;
- School Nurse;
- Christchurch Family Partnership Zone;
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS).
- Class based Teaching Assistants support children on a daily basis.
- TAs provide additional support and interventions throughout the school such as speech and language therapy, motor skills therapy and for literacy and numeracy skills.
- A TA (supported by SENSS also supports children on an individual basis.