When it comes to your children's education there's so much to keep track of. So how do you stay on top of it all, without driving yourself crazy? ParentMail makes life just that little bit easier.
Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and things that really matter is something we care about.
St Joseph’s uses ParentMail, which is beneficial to you because you can:
- Use a free mobile app on Android and iOS to pick up school messages instantly.
- Pay for school trips, fundraisers, and school items in just a few taps.
- Give consent for trips, clubs and activities at school.
Registering with ParentMail is very easy! Once you have filled out and returned the ParentMail registration form, the school sends out a user registration to your given email address and then you are connected! Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
Once registered, if you have an Android or Apple smartphone, we highly recommend you download the ParentMail App for the best user experience. To do this, simply search for “ParentMail” in your App store.
If you need any additional information or assistance, please click here visit the help site or contact Mrs Holmes in the school office who will be happy to help. Please download the registration form from the bottom of the page.
Download the App!
We’d like to encourage ALL parents to download our school App as there are a number of benefits both to you and for our school:
- It’s free for parents to download!
- All school messages will be sent securely
- No need to search through a busy email inbox for important messages
- Read and respond to school messages at work, at home or on the go
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile